Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Unknown Liberal


Photo credit: ensignmedia from morguefile.com

Adopt a Liberal is a Liberty Counsel Prayer-In-Action Program whose slogan is “Helping Restore Poor Leaders to Right Thinking”. They provide a handy list of politicians to pray for including everyone from Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton to Arnold Schwarzenegger and Olympia Snowe. Even the former governor of my adopted state of Arizona, Janet Napolitano, made the list partly because she refused to retract her report about the dangers of right-wing extremists.


They want you to adopt a liberal who is in authority for regular, intense prayer but I think that’s simply unchristian. What about all the regular Joe Six-Pack liberals like me? Don’t we deserve a little prayer too? I know I’ve only been doing this blog for a little over a month but I hope I’ve proven what a Christian-hating, commie-loving, baby-killing, fag hag liberal redneck I really am. And I’m asking for your vote for The Unknown Liberal. Nominations are now being accepted at liberty@LC.org I appreciate your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment